Information about us
http://www.vision2020india.org/ is a site operated by VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA.
We are registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act 1975. Our registered office is: LAICO Building, 72, Kuruvikaran Salai, Madurai – 625020. Tamil Nadu.
Terms & Conditions
Use of the website is provided by VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
2. VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
4. VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA has tried its best to take precautions in making sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email email@example.com
5. VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
6. Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching.
7. Images and photos used on this website are the property of VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA or the copyright owner’s written consent.
Links to Other Websites
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Linking to our site
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.