|Management Training for Eye Care Programme Managers, scheduled from February 9-22, 2017.
This course is designed to orient programme managers towards managing eye care programmes, in specific and to groom eye care personnel in the necessary competencies for programme management.
- Eye Health Orientation: Orientation to priority eye diseases and their programmatic management, including the pursuit of universal eye health.
- Technology labs: e-tools for effective programme management
- Making things happen: Creating structures and processes for effective implementation: human resource management, finance management, evidence-based management, total quality management.
- Widen your circle: skill set for networking, consulting, advocacy and managing change
This training is designed for professionals concerned with eye care programme development, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and funding.
It would be of specific interest to the following groups:
- National programme coordinators in eye care/blindness programme from developing countries.
- National and state/provincial level programme officers in eye care
- Programme managers/programme officers of international agencies in eye care
- Senior managers of funding agencies responsible for funding & monitoring the programmes
- Managers/officers responsible for executing eye care programmes
- (Inclusive of Service Tax 15%)
- Rs.34,500 for participants from India and Nepal
- US $1150 for participants from other countries
(NOTE: This does not include accommodation & food)
Visit course webpage.for detailed information